BIOSKINREJUVENATION™ is a biological solution for sun and dark spots, melasma and hyper pigmentation. It also dims wrinkles and tones up beauty.
It contains a complex biological compound packed with enzymes, proteins, carbohydrate chains and trace elements that act in concert to dissolve or “digest” damaged tissues, trigger the proliferation of fibroblasts that give rise to new healthy skin structures such as collagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycans or water holding molecules, and eliminates redness and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. It also contains a natural plant extract that reduces melanin pigmentation and a bio-mimetic peptide that inhibits the production of melanin. And it is antioxidant, degrades damaged proteins and has an anti-inflammaging effect.
BIOSKINREJUVENATION: 50 gr = 1.76 oz – $79.00 Add to cart
BIOSKINREJUVENATION is made with the same biologically active substance and the same added lipid replenishing ingredients in BIOSKINCARE plus 2 additional ingredients: a) human growth factor peptide, an ingredient derived from the melanocyte-stimulating-hormone which blocks melanin synthesis and b) Rumex occidentalis extract a plant extract which is capable of inhibiting the production of the enzyme tyrosinase, leading to clearer complexion and a reduction in skin pigmentation by limiting both melanin production (tan) and skin reddening (erythema). Their compounded action reduces the formation of unwanted pigmentation, allowing control over skin tone and brown spots. It leaves skin bright and refreshed!
BIO SKIN REJUVENATION has the following benefits:
- Promotes cell proliferation and new synthesis of collagen and elastin from within the skin
- Helps remodel and speed turnover of the basal membrane of the skin
- Protects from UVA radiation
- Powerful enzymatic antioxidant activity by both Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) and Glutathione S-transferase (GSH-T)
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory as it metabolizes or breaks down the denatured proteins into its amino-acid components, which otherwise cause inflammaging, and releases them for rebuilding of the skin structures
- Protects skin by activity of low molecular antioxidants that have similar effects than those of Vitamin C but without the pitfalls or instability of cosmetics that contain Vitamin C
- Blocks melanin synthesis and reduces the formation of unwanted pigmentation, allowing control over skin tone and brown spots. It helps with pigmented spots such as freckles, solar lentigines (also called liver spots), brown and cafe-au-lait spots, moles, and melasma (localized post-partum darkening of the skin)
- Replenishes the lipid barrier of the skin
- Hydrates the skin and promotes the proliferation of glycosaminoglycans, the molecules that hold water in the skin from within and firm and strengthen sagging skin
BIO SKIN REJUVENATION protects the skin from UV Radiation and Free Radicals
The biological substance in BIO SKIN REJUVENATION has a photo-protective action. The little creature that bubbles this substance onto its skin protect itself from UV radiation and free radicals with the fluid substance it secretes.
It is well-known that ultraviolet light induces inflammation of the skin and harmful photochemical reactions therein.
During exposure and as repair of the UV damage takes place, super-oxide (O 2 – ) radicals are formed in the skin. UV irradiation also causes some microvascular damage in the skin. This leads to local hemorrhage and “leakage” of blood cells into the dermis. Iron, from hemoglobin, accumulates in the extra-cellular matrix of the tissue as Fe +2 and Fe +3. It is known that iron catalytically participates in the conversion of superoxide radicals to hydroxyl radicals, a species which is known to be very damaging to tissue.
In addition to their role in UV radiation induced tissue damage, oxygen radicals are known to be capable of reversibly or irreversibly damaging compounds of all biochemical classes. These can include nucleic acids, proteins and free amino acids, lipids, lipoproteins, carbohydrates, and connective tissue macromolecules. These compounds may have an impact on such cell activities as membrane function, metabolism, and gene expression.
Biochemical and pharmacological mechanisms related to the activity of the Snail Secretion
Studies show the presence of antioxidant activities in the snail secretion: enzymatics as superoxide dismutase (SOD), conjugation enzymes as glutathione-S-transferase (GSH-T) and low molecular weight antioxidants related to free radical scavenging activity (ABTS-assay). Scientific studies also confirm the presence of Fibroblast Growth Factor like activity (FGF) with cell proliferation and cell protection functions.
These activities would be the basis for the excellent results of the snail secretion in acute radiodermatitis.
Two activities in the secretion that are pertinent to skin protection and renewal have been measured:
1) An activity that regenerates fibroblasts and 2) Collagenase activity (enzymatic) that facilitates the remodeling of the basal membrane of the skin.
Due to these, the secretion has been used on patients that have been diagnosed with malignant tumors and need radio-therapy. The results have been highly satisfactory in radio-dermatitis of neck and breasts.
Since there is a close relationship between damage caused by radiation and free radicals, one of the aims of the studies and measurements was to evaluate the possible protective activity of the secretion in an experimental model of fibroblasts subject to UVA radiation, in which the cellular survival was evaluated.
Results confirm the existence of a Fibroblast Growth Factor (FGF) activity in the secretion. There is not only a fibroblast proliferation activity of slow growing fibroblasts, but it also increases when citrate, which is a known stabilizer of the FGF, is present.
One of the cells most affected by aggressions from the environment is the fibroblasts and a regenerative activity of them implies a higher renewal and improvement of the skin.
2) The secretion also shows a UVA cytoprotective activity. It protects cells from noxious stimuli from Ultra Violet radiation which justifies the claim that applying it on skin protects the skin from UVA radiation.
It also encourages survival of nervous tissues and has protective effects against neuronal injury when there is oxygen or glucose deprivation.
The study has proven these mixed functions: stimulates cellular proliferation and protects skin from noxious stimuli from UVA radiation, plus it protects neurons from oxygen and glucose deprivation.
3) Antioxidant activities of the enzymes Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) and Glutathione S-transferase (GSH-T) found in the secretion confirm studies related to their presence in snail secretions in conditions of post-hybernation and also justify a claim that a product made with this ingredient protects the skin.
Snails deal with oxidative stress that takes place during arousal when the pressure of oxygen and oxygen consumption rise rapidly. After they have been hibernating or resting inside their shell with the aperture closed by their dry secretion, they increase activities of antioxidant enzymes. Snails display coordinated changes in antioxidant defenses that allow them to deal with oxidative stress that occurs as part of natural cycles of stress/recovery that alter oxygen levels in tissues.
The enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD) , catalyzes the dismutation of superoxide into oxygen and hydrogen peroxide. As such, it is an important antioxidant defense in nearly all cells exposed to oxygen.
Glutathione, an antioxidant, protects cells from toxins such as free radicals.
The Glutathione S-transferase (GST) family of enzymes comprises a long list of cytosolic, mitochondrial, and microsomal proteins which are capable of multiple reactions with a multitude of substrates, both endogenous and xenobiotic. One of its most useful functions is in the detoxification of endogenous compounds.
4) The presence of collagenase (enzyme) in the secretion offers an additional protective mechanism through protein renewal by eliminating the INFLAMMATORY effect of a “foreign body” induced by otherwise remaining denatured collagen.
5) The secretion has several low molecular antioxidants that contribute to skin protection and have effects similar to other low molecular antioxidants such as Vitamin C. Luckily they do so without the problems associated with using Vitamin C in a formulation for unfortunately such is not stable enough to remain active in a cosmetic product.
BIO SKIN REJUVENATION blocks melanin synthesis and reduces the formation of unwanted pigmentation, allowing control over skin tone and brown spots.
The cream includes a human growth factor peptide, (nonapeptide 1) derived from the melanocyte-stimulating-hormone (MSH). It blocks melanin synthesis and reduces the formation of unwanted pigmentation, allowing control over skin tone and brown spots.
Melanocyte Stimulating Hormone (MSH) is a peptide hormone produced by the pituitary gland. When your body is exposed to sunlight MSH is produced to stimulate production and release of melanin (melanogenesis) by melanocytes in skin and hair.
One of the ingredients in the cream is a biomimetic peptide that takes the place of the natural ligand (alpha-MSH) on its specific receptor (MC1-R) and then blocks melanin synthesis.
Biomimetic peptides are identical to the skin’s peptides. They act on the physiological mechanisms of the skin with a high specificity. Oligopeptides and polypeptides fulfill important tasks as hormones (peptide hormone) or as neurotransmitters or neuromodulators (neuropeptides).
Skin pigmentation and tanning are related to the amount and distribution of melanin in epidermal melanosomes. The epidermis cell population includes keratinocytes and the melanocytes that supply the keratinocytes with melanosomes, i.e., melanin containing pigment granules, via dendritic processes. Melanin is a dark pigment that is produced by the oxidation of tyrosine to dopa and dopaquinone by the enzyme tyrosinase, to produce compounds that polymerize to form melanin.
Ingredients that inhibit tyrosinase enzyme activity are derived from plants that are native to the northern Canadian prairie region. Rumex extracts are included which are capable of inhibiting the production of the enzyme tyrosinase, leading to clearer complexion and a reduction in skin pigmentation. They do this by limiting both melanin production (tan) and skin reddening (erythema). Visible signs of color reduction in age spots are observed after 3 weeks.
Our product regulates pigmentation tone for the total skin surface, lightening the complexion, and blocking the deleterious effects on the appearance caused by certain endocrine disorders. And it is a safe product for achieving such regulation of epidermal pigmentation tone. It helps with a number of localized hyperpigmentation disorders. These include pigmented spots such as freckles, solar lentigines (also called liver spots), acanthosis nigricans (a hypermelanotic disorder), cafe-au-lait spots, moles, and melasma (localized post-partum darkening of the skin).
Active Ingredients: Olivates From Olive Oil, Helix Aspersa Müller Concentrate, Squalene, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin, Rumex Occidentalis Extract, Nonapeptide-1, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerine.
BIOSKINREJUVENATION: 50 gr = 1.76 oz – $79.00 Add to cart
Directions for use: Apply to clean skin, morning and evening, to affected area.
BIOSKINCARE For Daily Beauty Care & No Concern For Sun Spots
- Powered by BIOCUTIS® Serum
- Heals Skin Quickly
- Repairs Sun Damaged Skin
- The Most Powerful Antioxidants
- Moisturizes Deep Within The Skin
- Removes Skin Blemishes
- Clears Actinic Keratosis Crusts
- Replenishes the Lipid Barrier of The Skin
- No Side Effects
- 60 Days Money Back Guarantee