It is normal to believe that a acne scar cream does not work. For some time, we would have wholeheartedly agreed with you. However, thanks to research, a few discoveries, time and perhaps some luck, there are now new creams that are commercially available that will help reduce the appearance of your scars.
Types of Scars
Just like all ailments, treatment depends on the symptoms. Here is the general gist behind the types of scars that can form:
* Keloid scars extend from the skin and are made up of extra collagen. They can keep growing in size and are not limited to the area of the original wound. Keloid scars can be treated with cryotherapy (like wart removal), surgical removal, steroids and pressure treatment.
* Hypertrophic scars are also raised and made of extra collagen, but stick to the shape of the wound. Steroid injections are often used to reduce inflammation.
* Contracture scars are those that tighten the skin, often impairing normal movement of the body and skin. Contracture scars, often resulting from burns, reach all the way to muscles and nerves.
* Although keloid and hypertrophic scars can result due to acne, acne scars are typically caused by a loss of tissue (atrophic). The reason for this is that acne causes an infection that our immune system tries to eradicate. Unfortunately, this reaction can damage in the process healthy extracellular matrix proteins that are only imperfectly repaired later on. In the past, surgical excisions and other procedures along with injects were the most successful, however, with the rise in skin regenerating creams, this second treatment is becoming most popular.
Different Type of Acne Scars
* Ice pick scars are narrow and deep scars that extend into the dermis. These are formed due to infected cysts that, through healing and making their way to the surface, destroying skin tissue and leaving a column-like scar.
* Boxcar scars and rounder scars with vertical sides. They give the skin of the face a pitted appearance. These scars are made when the body’s inflammatory soldiers destroy large amounts of collagen. Without the collagen supporting the skin, the skin sinks resulting in depressions.
* Rolling scars are what they sound like, wavy in their appearance. They happen when bands of fibrous tissue connect the skin with subcutaneous tissue, binding it down. This binding down to lower tissue is what creates the undulations.
* Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (also PIH) describes the discoloration of skin that occurs after an inflammatory wound. Inflammation stimulates the production of melanin, which is the protein that colors the skin. Unlike true acne scars, PIH will fade away in time.
Acne Scars Removal Cream
After learning how the different scars are formed, an acne scars cream doesn’t seem like it will be very effective. Thankfully, this is incorrect.
The general idea behind most professional treatments like laser skin resurfacing is a ‘polishing’ of the skin to rid it of dead skin and stimulate new cell growth.
There are kits and creams that mimic the polishing actions of professional sessions. These systems also work well for hypertrophic and keloid scars where there is an excess of collagen fibers.
The most effective acne scar removal creams will use Helix Aspersa Muller Glycoconjugates. Glycoconjugates refer to the complex compound of proteoglycans, glycosaminoglycans, glycoprotein enzymes, hyaluronic acid, copper peptides, antimicrobial peptides and trace elements (Cu, Zn, Ca, Fe) found in the fluid secreted by the common garden snail.
This compound induces fibroblast proliferation. Fibroblasts are the cells that synthesize the extracellular matrix and collagen. They play a very significant role in the healing of wounds and removal of scars, especially in regenerating skin cells to replace those that were destroyed in the process of forming atrophic scars.
Additionally, this fluid through its collagenase and gelatinase enzymatic activity reduces the inflammatory effect that actually causes acne scarring. The antioxidants found in the serum neutralize free radicals while also contributing further anti-inflammatory assistance.
Furthermore, enzymes also remove and digest away extra skin cells, a perfect treatment for hypertrophic and keloid scars.
Heal and remove acne scars with a comprehensive acne scar treatment that attacks from both the inside and outside. A cream contains high quality micro-crystals to slough away dry, dead and damaged skin. This also acts activates the skin renewal processes to achieve acne removal with a signature ingredient, the secretion of the Helix Aspersa Muller. This complex compound is absorbed deep into the dermis where it stimulates the growth of fibroblasts, eventually leading to the production of new skin structures to fill in for those that were lost or damaged by acne. Furthermore, these glycoconjugates help the body better moderate its immune response, preventing future tissue damage, and assist the skin in healing with minimal scar tissue formation.
acne scars removal advances in cream treatments
We also give some image about acne scars removal advances in cream treatments hope you like this, we got this images from the web using this related keywords acne scars removal advances in cream treatments .
acne scars removal advances in cream treatments related images
- The Best Acne Scars Removal Treatments
- All natural products have the capability to fill in pits from acne scarring such as those from cystic acne but in a gently way as not to disrupt your skin cells or the natural healing...
- Acne Scars can be Diminished with an All Natural Scar Removal Cream
- The most visual and thus most embarrassing acne scar is the ice pick scar. This form of acne scarring got its name from the fact that the scar appears to have been formed due to...
- Keloid Scar Removal Achieved Through Natural Treatments
- Hypertrophic scars are also known as raised scars and a result of a hyper production of collagen. While they can be quite annoying, they are much less problematic than keloid scars. Keloids are actually an...
- Teenage Years: Acne Treatment and Acne Scars Removal
- Recent studies show that nearly 90% of the American population suffers from acne. The same studies say that around 40% of all acne and acne scarring is severe enough to require medical attention. This percentage...
- Achieve Successful Keloid Scar Removal Without the Incisive Treatments
- For those of you who are prone to keloid scar formation -especially women and African Americans- and its ensuing scarring, you know what kind of irritation and inconvenience that it causes. These tips will help...