Acne scars result from blemishes that become inflamed or do not heal properly. They are common but you do not have to live with them as there are treatments available to prevent and reduce the appearance of scars.
Types of Acne Scars
There are many types of acne scars. The largest categories are called atrophic or hypertrophic referring to tissue loss or excess tissue respectively. Atrophic scars occur more commonly and include pigmented scars, ice pick scars, rolling scars, and boxcar scars. One of the most commonly occurring are ice pick scars which are characterized by deep narrow pits. Rolling scars create a wave like appearance on the skin’s surface due to their wide and shallow character. Boxcar scars are angular with well defined edges. Hypertrophic scars are created because of excess collagen during the wound healing process. They are thick raised scars that stay within the boundaries of the wound. Keloid scars are technically a type of hypertrophic, however they differ in the fact that they continue to progressively grow outside the original wound site. Acne scars are different than normal scars that occur during wound healing because they are bound down and depressed within our skin. Since acne wounds occur within the dermis because of inflammation, the scar is often within the skin rather than on its surface. This makes acne scarring more difficult to deal with.
Acne Scar Treatment Methods
Thankfully there is a wide array of treatment options to greatly diminish the appearance of acne marks, blemishes, and scars. These include dermabrasion, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, and laser therapies. However, we propose something more natural, more comfortable, and easier than ever. Here we will share with you the best cream for acne scars and what it contains that makes it stand out over others.
Acne Scar Treatment from Natural Skin Care Products
The best acne scar treatment is that which is non-invasive and chemical free. In addition it doesn’t leave you with a four figure price tag and a recovery session lasting weeks. A fairly new discovery of an organic serum has been stumbled upon and studies have shown its great potential. A compound produced by the common brown garden snail has shown amazing regenerative properties and has begun to show up in certain natural acne creams. International Universities and Dermatology Centers have studied this compound and have realized the great effectiveness of this newly discovered serum.
How it Works
This serum, scientifically known as Helix Aspersa Muller, works within the dermis, not just on the surface of your skin making it particularly effective in reducing acne scars. It controls fibroblasts and collagen production to evade hypertrophic and keloid scars due to excess collagen. It also heightens cell communication to enable the body to recognize and break down damaged skin cells. The break down of these cells eliminates scar tissue within the dermis, reducing keloids, hypertrophic scars, atrophic scars, and necrotic tissue. This breakdown of cells produces amino acids and other components that are able to regenerate healthy skin cells. Helix Aspersa Muller can also strengthen bindings between cells to improve skin strength as well as trigger the production of glycosaminoglycans which help the skin maintain moisture. Its properties as an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-itch agent create a safe, simple and comfortable scar healing process unlike resurfacing or surgical procedures.
With this new ingredient, organic skin care can now offer excellent solutions for the reduction of acne scars. It goes without saying that the most impressive acne scars cream is one that boasts Helix Aspersa Muller, the ingredient that can regenerate healthy skin cells, eliminate excess tissue, moisturize and protect skin and promise great results.
discover the cutting edge natural acne scar therapy
We also give some image about discover the cutting edge natural acne scar therapy hope you like this, we got this images from the web using this related keywords discover the cutting edge natural acne scar therapy .
discover the cutting edge natural acne scar therapy related images
- Discover A New Method of Scar Tissue Removal
- Acne Scar Cream from the BIOCUTIS Skin Care Line When skin suffers damage, the body sends its innate inflammatory reaction to the injury site. Among the elements of the reaction are leukocytes and a group...
- Acne Scar Natural Treatment
- Scars are a heavy cross to bear for anyone that suffers from them. As a matter of fact, the society we live in doesn’t view scars as something esthetically pleasing, therefore anyone with a scar...
- Discover a Skin Rejuvenating Moisturizer That Is 100% Organic!
- An Effective Natural Skin Moisturizer That is Skin Rejuvenating Speaking in general terms oily skin is more prone to acne than other skin types. However, this does not mean that combination and dry skin are...
- Acne Scars can be Diminished with an All Natural Scar Removal Cream
- The most visual and thus most embarrassing acne scar is the ice pick scar. This form of acne scarring got its name from the fact that the scar appears to have been formed due to...
- Acne Scars Treated With Natural Scar Care Gel
- When it comes to treating scar tissue, there are several different treatment options. The option you choose will depend on the extent of the scar, your predisposition to certain scars, and the money that you...