Keloid Scars Removal With Bioskinrepair Scar Cream
Prevent, shrink, heal keloid scars and stop itching without steroids or injections, or the risks of surgery.
BIOSKINREPAIR absorbs easily and is not staining. When applied on keloid scars twice a day every day, for a period of time that depends on age and severity of damage, results are noticeable within a few days and itching usually stops immediately.
It interacts with scar tissue and orchestrates the intricate balance between the deposition of new collagen and the enzymatic degradation of excess fibers formed to reconnect broken tissues after injury. This yields scars removal.
It signals the body to reorganize itself properly during the healing process or after a wound has healed.
The scars removal cream is made with a natural biological ingredient, collected from live land snails. The same they use to quickly repair their own skin and shell when damaged. It is a serum secreted by the immune cells of snails of the species Helix Aspersa. It is gathered through a process that does no harm to the snails. The serum is the core ingredient in all our natural skincare products. Other ingredients are all natural and help to relieve symptoms. Bioskinrepair reduces scars, relieves itching and has an ingredient that inhibits the formation of blood vessels below a scar.
The complexity and synergistic effects the serum that live snails secrete copiously when damaged to protect their tissues, and achieve scar less repair quickly, parallels the complexity of wound or injury healing. Thus, it is no minor challenge to try to explain what specifically about those secretions conquers these particular human disorders amd achieves scars removal.
Scientific breakdown of the snail substance has determined that it contains enzymes and growth factor like molecules that regulate cell repair and regeneration. Also present are natural glycoproteins and glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) that restore the capcity of the skin to hold in water.
According to the “sweet science of glycobiology” biological functions of the enzymes and proteoglycans, include the regulation of cell growth, signaling, inflammation, tumorigenesis, and interactions with pathogens. GAGs also provide hydration and swelling pressure to tissues enabling them to withstand compression forces.
What are Keloid Scars?
Keloid scars are excessively thick and fibrous, tumour-like growths that extend beyond a wound’s original limit. While not dangerous, keloids may itch, cause pain or be tender to the touch. Over time, they can develop claw-like projections into the surrounding area. In the worse cases, they can be quite disfiguring.
Keloid scars usually originate from an injury such a burn or severe acne, but they can also arise from minor injuries as a scratch, razor cut or an insect bite. While the skin begins healing normally, something goes awry and the scar overfills with collagen, causing it to swell and enlarge.
Keloid Scars Removal – African American & Asian Skin Care Concerns
No one understands why keloids form and while surgery (traditional and cryosurgery) can remove keloid scars, they often return. Whatever the cause, there does appear to be a genetic component. This type of scarring is found most often in people of African and Asian origins and also seems to run in families.
Over-scarring also occurs in cases where the healing process doesn’t complete the “remodeling” process properly. During this normal phase of healing the body adds more collagen to the scar for added strength and then it should start the removal of portions of it over time, continually shrinking the keloids. Sometimes this does not happen as it should and the result is excessive scarring or keloid scars.
Hypertrophic scars sometimes are difficult to distinguish from keloid scars, but unlike keloids, hypertrophic scars remain confined to the injury site and often mature and flatten out over time. Both types secrete larger amounts of collagen than normal scars, but typically the hypertrophic scars type exhibits declining synthesis of it after about six months (natural scar removal).
However, hypertrophic scars contain nearly twice as much glycosaminoglycan as normal scars, and this and enhanced enzymatic activity result in significant alterations in the matrix which affects the mechanical properties of the scars, including decreased extensibility that makes them feel firm.
As with hypertrophic scars, people who have developed one keloid scar are likely to be prone to this condition in the future and should alert their doctor or surgeon if they are likely to need injections or to have any form of surgery.
A Scientific Vision and How BIOSKINREPAIR Works for the Removal of Keloids
Keloids are fibrotic tumors characterized by a collection of atypical fibroblasts with excessive deposition of extracellular matrix components, especially collagen, fibronectin, elastin, and proteoglycans.
Histologically, keloid scars contain relatively acellular centers and thick, abundant collagen bundles that form nodules in the deep dermal portion of the lesion. Keloid scars or keloids present a therapeutic challenge that must be addressed as these lesions can cause significant pain, pruritus (itch) and physical disfigurement, may not improve in appearance over time, and can even limit mobility if located over a joint.
Cellular regeneration and how the body reproduces fibroblasts and digests damaged cells at the appropriate rate
After a wound has occurred both skin cells and connective tissue cells (fibroblasts) begin multiplying to repair the damage. The fibroblasts form a framework upon which the skin cells can migrate into and fill in the wound. It is the balance between the rates of replication of fibroblasts versus skin cells that is important here.
If the fibroblasts replicate too quickly, they can form a dense network that is not as easily penetrated by the skin cells and that results in a large raised scar or a keloid scar. If the skin cells keep up with the fibroblasts, then little scar tissue is formed and the tissues have a more normal appearance after the wound has healed.
BIOSKINREPAIR regulates the healing and scars removal process
Topical application of BIOSKINREPAIR CREAM on wounds and scars regulates and and/or decreases dermal fibroblast proliferation and excess collagen production, and thus prevents and reduces keloid scars and hyperthropic scars. It also strengthens the skin and thus helps to avoid atrophic scars (stretch marks).
In a Nutshell BIOSKINREPAIR for Keloid Scars:
- Stimulates the replacement of damaged skin cells, getting rid of scar, keloid, hyperthropic, hyperpigmented, burns and necrotic tissues.
- Decreases dermal fibroblast proliferation and excess collagen, and thus prevents and reduces keloid and hyperthropic scarring.
- Inhibits microbiological activity of dangerous, pathogenic bacteria.
- Regulates blood vessel formation and oxygenation within the skin.
- Regulates collagen and elastin formation.
- Stimulates the formation of glycosaminoglycans, the molecules that give tissues its capacity to keep in moisture.
- Delivers precise amounts of the bioactive compound past the surface barrier of the skin and down to the target cells
- Provides a constant supply of the biological ingredient to the target cells for 12 hours following a single application.
- When used twice daily, BIOSKINREPAIR guarantees that damaged cells are constantly exposed to the bioactive elements that accelerate the healing process.
Testimonials of People Who Re-ordered Bioskinrepair for Keloid Scars
“Have a network of keloid scars on the beared area. There are so many and very big. About 7 days of using your product I saw a significant change to the scaring things on my face. Now after 6 weeks of using it the keloids have stopped growing and actually reduced size significantly.”
Stephen Musarurwa. United Kingdom
“The back of my scalp has be overrun by keloids and folliculitis. I have been seeing a doctor and treating this condition for about 5 years with very minimal results. I have been using this product for about 2 months and close to 60% of the keloids are gone or noticably smaller. The Folliculitis also seems to be healing. Thanks for a product that does what it says it will do.”
Jack D Willm. Wyoming, USA
“Thank you for the outstanding product. I have a large keloid on the back of my neck. I went to the barber shop yesterday and the barber complimented me on how much improved the keloid looked, in fact she was shocked, she said that she had never seen that kind of improvement before. She asked what I used and I told her about your product, in fact I wrote it down for her. She said that so many people (especially African-American men like me) have keloids on the back of their necks and they are frustrated by the fact that they can’t find any product that actually works. I am in the United States Navy and the barbershop that I went to is on the Little Creek Amphibious Base in Virginia Beach. The barber’s name is Linda. I am completely in love with your product so if you need a testimonial from me or any other assistance, you have it anytime anyplace. People at work also complimented me on how improved my keloid is. Thank you again for the great product. Good luck and godspeed!! A very satisfied customer”
Rex R. Djere, Virginia, USA.
Web Links of Interest:
- Prevents keloid scarring, stops keloids itching, shrinks keloids
- Dissolves scar tissues by virtue of its enzymes and helps the process of rebuilding new collagen and elastin into the skin
- Cumulative effects are more noticeable every day and become permanent
- Yields remarkable scar reduction in weeks even after 3rd degree burns & surgical scars
- Loosens and softens scar contractures when massaged into skin after burn healing
- Aids attachment of skin grafts and flaps and recovery after scar revision
- Accelerates keloid/raised scar reduction by itself and can be used below pressure/silicone sheets
- Polishes skin, helps remove thick hypertrophic scars, triggers rebuilding of microcirculation
- Accelerates skin renewal after laser surgery, glycolic peel or micro-dermabrasion, scar subcision or needling
- Restores a younger skin by removing damaged proteins and replacing them with blemish free skin
- Powered by BIOCUTIS® Serum
- Promotes skin cell proliferation and new synthesis of collagen and elastin from within the skin
- Protects from the effects of UVA radiation
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory as it metabolizes or breaks down the denatured proteins into its amino-acid components, which otherwise cause inflammaging, and instead releases amino-acids for the rebuilding of the skin structures
- Protects skin by activity of low molecular antioxidants that have similar effects than those of Vitamin C but without the pitfalls or instability of cosmetics that contain Vitamin C
- Replenishes the lipid barrier of the skin
- Hydrates the skin and promotes the proliferation of glycosaminoglycans, the molecules that hold water in the skin from within and firm and strengthen sagging skin
- Supports Your Immune System
- No Side Effects
- Money Back Guarantee
Ingredients in BIOSKINREPAIR
- Distilled Water (solvent)
- Peg-4 Olivate (emulsifier derived from Olive Oil)
- Sorbitan Olivate from Olive Oil (moisturizer)
- Squalane from Olive Oil (natural moisturizer and antioxidant)
- Hyaluronic Acid (1% solution – moisturizer)
- BIOCUTIS® Serum: Helix Aspersa Müller Glycoconjugates
- Extract of the The Elder Tree, Sambucus Nigra L. (Anti-inflammatory & Vascular Regulator)
- Petasites Japonicus (Butterbur) Root Extract (Anti-irritant)
- Glycerin (humectant)
- Phenoxyethanol (preservant)
- Ethylhexylglycerin (surfactant and preservant enhancer).