Pimples Pop Up
Material required for popping a pimple:
- Sterile needle
- Gauze square or Q-tips
- Hot Water
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- Hydrogen peroxide
• First: wash your hands thoroughly, including your fingernails. Dirt must be kept away essentially to avoid infection of the skin and pores.
• 2nd: If you wish guaranteed results, make a salt solution by mixing half a cup of warm water and ¼ teaspoon of salt. Apply the solution to the affected area using sterile gauze for about five to ten minutes. After this the pimples will usually come off easily when you try to pop them.
• 3rd: Heat makes it easier to pop up the pimples. So an alternative to step two, especiallycfor not so hard to pop pimples, is steaming your face or going to a sauna before popping a pimple, because it opens up your pores, allowing for the pus inside to outflow more easily when you pop the pimple.
You can also take a warm shower instead, and let the hot water run over your face as you wash it. Or wash your face in the sink with hot water. And apply a warm compress directly on the pimple just before popping it.
• 4th: Check your pimple. If the white pus is already pouring out to the surface of the skin you are lucky because then a hot compress will do the trick. Then skip ahead to the seventh step.
• 5th: Sterilize, as if you were a surgeon, a sewing needle tip either on an open flame, rubbing alcohol or by placing the needle in boiling water for several minutes and then letting it cool. This will ensure that any bacteria residing on the needle is killed and will not cause you any harm when popping a zit.
• 6th: Slightly poke the pimple’s white head with the sterile tip of the needle so that pus starts outflowing.
• 7th: Use tissue or gauze to squeeze the pimple not your bare fingernails. Do your best to avoid getting the pus in touch with your own fingers when applying a tiny pressure around the pimple to encourage the pus to outflow, and instead do it with your index fingers wrapped in tissue or gauze. Sometimes the pimple is so tender that you will only need to hold the tissue over the pus so that it gets absorbed.
Alternatively: grab a clean Q-tip, break it in half, and put one half in each hand. Use the tips of the Q-tip to surround the perimeter of the zit, making sure to avoid the bump itself. Then gently push the perimeter together slightly, until the pimple erupts. White pus should begin to ooze from the pore which is only your white bloodcells and plasma which has been working to help your skin heal. Keep squeezing until you get all of it out.
Stop popping the pimples once the pus gives way to clear fluid and blood. Once the liquid is out, use a Kleenex or the gauge square to swipe up the liquid. Ideally use a dabbing motion to allow the liquid to soak into the cloth; this will ensure that you are not spreading the bacteria on the rest of your skin.
If you don’t see a clear fluid and then blood, but instead notice that there is no more flow of pus and the pimple is drained, and there is more resistance to your pressure, then do not apply any more pressure. If you are stubborn with the pimple squeezing beyond the fact that there is no more pus, you risk causing more harm than good.
• 8th: Once the zit is completely popped and the extracted waste cleaned up, use a good amount of gauze to apply small amounts of hydrogen peroxide (buy at local drug store) to clean the surface where the pimple used to reside. If you do not have hydrogen peroxide, you could squeeze about 10-15 drops of lemon juice on the gauze cloth and use it for cleaning. This will help remove excess bacteria and restore the PH balance of your skin.
• 9th: Think of this pimple popping experience as a minor surgery you just performed on yourself. And as with all operations you may experience some swelling. This is where the ice comes in. Place the ice in a plastic bag and apply to the swollen area for 3-5 minutes or until the swelling goes down.
Acne Treatment For You:
- Natural Acne Treatment
- Reduce Acne Redness-Inflammation To Avert Acne Scars
- Cystic Acne and Acne Cysts
- Severe Acne Treatment
- Acne Treatment Cream for Severe Acne
- Back Acne Treatment
- Hormonal Acne & Treatment
- Acne Treatment During Pregnancy
- Moisturizer for Acne
- Best Acne Treatment Without Drying Skin
- Oily Face and Oily Skin
- Oily Skin, Moderate Acne and Rosacea Treatment Gel
- Acne & Oily Skin Care Cleanser
- Acne Treatment for Sensitive Skin
- Acne Treatment for Adults
- Acne Spot Treatment
- Enlarged Pore Minimizing
- Mild Acne & Teenage Acne Treatment
- Pimples pop Up
“Helps overnight to wake up looking fresher and clearer”
“I love this stuff. Has helped dramatically! Skin was never clearing up and now it is smoother and more even toned…significantly helps overnight to wake up looking fresher and clearer”
Moose Jaw, Canada
The outbreak of acne cysts has dramatically decreased in just 1 1/2 months
“I am 32 years old. I have been suffering from cystic acne that started about a year ago, but has worsened in the last 4 months. I have tried almost everything except medication (since my husband & I are trying to conceive).
Fortunately, I found this product through an internet search. My scars are disappearing! The texture of my skin has totally improved & the outbreak of acne cysts has dramatically decreased. This is all in just 1 1/2 months of using the product. I have also used it on an insect bite that was taking months to heal. Within 1 week it was healed & scar almost vanished. Now my husband uses it too. He hasn’t had any ingrown facial hairs since. Thank You!”
M.N. WI, USA.
I used BIOSKINCARE with Accutane and the red spots on my face are completely gone
“I would like to thank all of you. I have only used this cream for a week and the red spots on my face have completely faded away. It’s wonderful! I have tried almost everything and nothing seemed to work.
But this cream is amazing! I had second thoughts about buying it but I’m really glad I did. When I ordered it I had no idea that this product and Accutane work well together. I guess you learn something new everyday! so God bless and thanks alot you made such a difference in my life!”
April Lee Robinson. Maryland, USA
Acne & Acne Scars
|Click On Your Skin Concern||Acne Scars||Acne Treatment||Pimple||Oily Skin||Rosacea|