Being the largest organ, your skin covers and protects your body. Such a large organ obviously requires special care considering that some skin ailments can affect your whole organism. To protect your skin the proper way you must be aware of possible problems and conditions to which it can fall prey.
Here we list some of the most common skin problems:
* Dermatitis includes various skin diseases, that typically cause redness, itching, and swelling. There are many types of dermatitis, including eczema, a hereditary itchy rash. Treatment differs from type to type, especially if you possess sensitive skin, so discuss a dermatitis infection with your healthcare provider.
* Cellulitis is caused by a microbial infection that appears from damage in the skin – like a bite, scrape, or puncture wound. Cellulitis usually makes the infected area tender, warm, red, and slightly swollen. If you notice a red rash that’s growing, you must take immediate action. Without treatment this rash will continue to spread.
* Rosacea is a condition that gives your face a very flushed aspect. Your nose, cheeks, forehead, or chin may become especially rosy. Rosacea has no cure, but can be treated successfully. A natural acne guide include staying out of the sunlight and heat and keeping your face cool and soothed with aloe vera gel or gentle moisturizers.
* Hives are blotchy and red bumps that usually form on allergic skin but can also be observed in people undergoing highly stressful situations. Hives can be cleared up in a few hours by administering antihistamines.
* Folliculitis is a pimple-like lesion formed from an infected hair follicle. There is no need for a skin fix because this conditions usually clears up on its own, but you can help it by maintaining your hairline clean and dry.
* Allergic Purpura is a very severe allergic reaction to medications. If you get larger, brown bruise-like places and have small red dots in your skin after taking medication, visit your doctor immediately.
* Acne is an ever present phenomenon. While pimples are known for plaguing adolescents, problem breakouts can appear into your adult years. Lesions like blackheads, cysts, pimples, whiteheads, and redness are all included in acne. Doctors aren't sure why some people suffer from acne breakouts , but they can be treated with several methods. Certain unhealthy foods, especially fried foods, can exacerbate acne even if they don't actually cause it. For oily skin, washing your skin 2 or 3 times a day can remove oil and may take care of unsightly pimples. If not, there is a natural product that helps acne and is recommended to clear up problem skin.
Your skin can suffer several problems and conditions, each one showing different causes and consequences. All these problems share a common factor: they can make your skin to look unattractive. Consequently, you will want to search for a method to make them disappear as soon as possible.
BIOSKINCARE is a good place to start. This skin care cream is a biological solution to alleviate most of your dermal conditions. Thanks to a combination of biological ingredients, BIOSKINCARE can quickly restore your skin, killing microbes and rejuvenating your tissues.
Dissolves pore plugs and scar tissues and releases the aminoacids and other components in them for the reproduction of fibroblasts which give rise to new connective tissues and glycosaminoglycans -the molecules that deeply moisturize, firm skin and give it strenght and capacity to withstand over-stretching. It also replenishes the lipid barrier of the skin and triggers the regeneration of damaged cells while preventing and removing acne scars, keratosis and psoriasis scales and all types of skin blemishes.
Made in the USA. One Month's supply 50 grams = 1.76 oz
50 Gram Bottle: $69.98
Save at least 20% off price & save on domestic or world wide shipping costs
when you order more than one month's supply
Discount Price Two Bottles: $55.98 each, at checkout within our secure shopping cart.
A deeply moisturizing natural skin care cream that triggers the regeneration of damaged cells and replenishes the lipid barrier of the skin while preventing and removing scars from accidental injuries and post surgery; stretch marks; hypertrophic and keloid scars; keratois pilaris, actinic keratosis, dermatitis, psoriasis scales and all types of skin blemishes. 50 gram (1.76 oz) jar = $69.98 and for two or more 20% off
BIO SKIN REJUVENATION™
Same cream base and enzymes as in BIOSKINCARE to "digest" or dissolve blemishes, speed skin turnover, moisturize and tighten skin, and two added ingredients: a natural pigment reducer and a human growth factor peptide, derived from the melanocyte-stimulating-hormone that blocks melanin synthesis, and inhibits the formation of unwanted pigmentation, allowing control over skin tone and brown spots. Leaves skin bright and refreshed! 50 gram (1.76 oz) jar = $79.
A home micro-dermabrasion cream with high quality micro-crystals, the same that professionals use to breakdown and polish away hard, rough and old scar tissues. It allows for a deeper penetration of our all natural skin moisturizing and regeneration complex that is combined with the crystals in the microdermabrasion cream. 120 gram (4 oz) jar = $89
BIO STRETCH MARK CREAM™
Helps to prevent pregnancy stretch marks, strengthen fragile skin, firm sagging breasts and body areas and reduce cellulite. It also works for newly formed stretch marks and scars, while BIOSKINEXFOL is recommended for old, rough and raised marks. This product is similar to BIOSKINCARE, although in a more economic container, with 4 oz. For use preferably on the body, not on the face, for it contains a higher concentration of our natural biological complex which results in an invisible film that retains in moisture by occluding the area where it is applied and could feel a little tacky on the face depending on how oily is your facial skin. 4 oz (120g) = $79.98
An oil free gel for acne, rosacea and facial scars, for people with very oily skin complexion. The product is based on the biological glycoconjugates compound produced to function as a powerful immune modulator and skin regeneration trigger by the snail of the species Helix Aspersa Müller. Removes dead cells and the debris and/or keratin plugs that block sebum canals. And dissolves scar tissues by enzymatic hydrolysis, without peeling. Promotes the secretion of antimicrobials on the skin surface that keep microbes at bay and control acne bacteria. Boosts the production of glycosaminoglycans, the water holding molecules in healthy skin, thus truly moisturizing the skin from within. Signals the immune system that the body is being taken care of and can moderate an otherwise severe inflammatory reaction that may end in the destruction of healthy skin cells together with bacteria and sebum that has turned into a foreign matter. 50 gram (1.76 oz) airless pump bottle $59 and 20% off for two or more.
Rescues your skin from the ravages of eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, very dry skin, skin rashes, rosacea symptoms and more. Boosts the production of the water holding molecules present in the dermis and retains water, induces the proliferation of antimicrobial peptides that keep skin infections at bay, moderates inflammation, relieves rashes, dryness and redness, unclogs pores while replenishing the lipid barrier of the skin to block the penetration of allergens. Stimulates the regeneration of damaged cells, prevents and removes scars, actinic keratosis, psoriasis scales and removes all types of skin blemishes.50 gram bottle $69.99.