Age Spots and Hyperpigmentation Removal Without Surgery?
A Recent Discovery on a Little Farm in Chile has paved the way to Advancements in Regenerative Medicine
Age Spots and Hyperpigmentation Removal – BIOSKINREJUVENATION
Powered by Biocutis®, BIOSKINREJUVINATION is a cream that when applied to the face, neck or hands has the following miraculous effects:
- Removes Spots
- Moisturizes Deeply
- Repairs Sun Damaged Skin
- Revitalizes Skin Damaged by Free Radicals
- Lessens the appearance of Wrinkles
- Slows “inflamm-aging”
Ingredients are the same as in BIOSKINCARE plus
- a) A natural Rumex extract (botanical), that reduces melanin hyperpigmentation and
- b) A biomimetic peptide that inhibits the accumulation of melanin pigments.
Powered by Biocutis Serum, a complex biological compound packed with enzymes, proteins, carbohydrate chains and trace elements that act in concert to dissolve or “digest” damaged tissues, trigger the proliferation of fibroblasts that give rise to new healthy skin structures such as collagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycans or water holding molecules, and eliminate redness and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- It is antioxidant, degrades damaged proteins with enzymes and has an anti-inflammaging effect.
- Also deeply moisturizes and replenishes the lipid barrier of the skin.
- Brightens and evens skin tone.
- Grinds down keratin follicle plugs through enzyme dissolution of keratin and prevents the growth of new scaly or horny abnormal actinic keratosis formations.
- Acts as a non-trauma exfoliation by eliminating dead cells and scaly lesions before they grow.
- Inhibits melanin deposition and takes away excess melanin pigmentation
- It nourishes your skin and protects it from free radicals.
- Improves the skin’s elasticity, and leaves it silky soft and soothed.
What are Age Spots and Hyperpigmentation?
When your body is exposed to sunlight a Melanocyte Stimulating Hormone (MSH), or peptide hormone produced by the pituitary gland, is produced to stimulate production and release of melanin (melanogenesis) by melanocytes in skin and hair so that they create a barrier of pigment to protect the hair and the skin’s epidermis and dermis from the damaging effects of solar radiation.
Age spots, skin pigmentation and tanning are related to the amount and distribution of melanin in epidermal melanosomes. The epidermis cell population includes keratinocytes and the melanocytes that supply the keratinocytes with melanosomes, i.e., melanin containing pigment granules, via dendritic processes. Melanin is a dark pigment that is produced by the oxidation of tyrosine to dopa and dopaquinone by the enzyme tyrosinase, to produce compounds that polymerize to form melanin.
Ingredients that inhibit tyrosinase enzyme activity are derived from plants that are native to the northern Canadian prairie region. Rumex extracts are included in BIOSKINREJUVENATION and are capable of inhibiting the production of the enzyme tyrosinase, leading to clearer complexion and a reduction in skin pigmentation. They do this by limiting both melanin production (tan) and skin reddening (erythema). Visible signs of color reduction in age spots are observed after 3 weeks use.
Another ingredient in BIOSKINREJUVENATION cream is a biomimetic peptide that blocks melanin synthesis.
Biomimetic peptides are identical to the skin’s peptides. They act on the physiological mechanisms of the skin with a high specificity.
BIOSKINREJUVENATION regulates pigmentation tone for the total skin surface, lightening the complexion, and blocking the deleterious effects on the appearance caused by certain endocrine disorders. And it is a safe product for achieving such regulation of epidermal pigmentation tone. It helps with a number of localized hyperpigmentation disorders. These include pigmented spots such as freckles, solar lentigines (also called liver spots or age spots), acanthosis nigricans (a hypermelanotic disorder), cafe-au-lait spots, moles, and melasma (localized post-partum darkening of the skin).
It is well-known that ultraviolet light induces inflammation of the skin and harmful photochemical reactions therein.
During exposure and as repair of the UV damage takes place, super-oxide (O 2 – ) radicals are formed in the skin. UV irradiation also causes some microvascular damage in the skin. This leads to local hemorrhage and “leakage” of blood cells into the dermis. Iron, from hemoglobin, accumulates in the extra-cellular matrix of the tissue as Fe +2 and Fe +3. It is known that iron catalytically participates in the conversion of superoxide radicals to hydroxyl radicals, a species which is known to be very damaging to tissue.
In addition to their role in UV radiation induced tissue damage, oxygen radicals are known to be capable of reversibly or irreversibly damaging compounds of all biochemical classes. These can include nucleic acids, proteins and free amino acids, lipids, lipoproteins, carbohydrates, and connective tissue macromolecules. These compounds may have an impact on such cell activities as membrane function, metabolism, and gene expression.
Facial Protection from UV radiation and Free Radicals
For aging skin, an important benefit is the photo-protective action of the biological serum. It is well-known that ultraviolet light induces inflammation of the skin and harmful photochemical reactions therein. There is clinical evidence that topical applications of compositions that include the serum produced by the little creatures prevents chronic (photo-aging) effects of exposure to the sun and regulate the deleterious effects or biochemical damage resulting from free radical reactions in living tissues exposed to the sun.
Skin Rejuvenation & Counteracting Inflamm-Aging
Recent research is showing that the process of “inflamm-aging” explains the now widely accepted phenomenon that aging is accompanied by a low-grade chronic, systemic up-regulation of the inflammatory response. The underlining inflammatory changes that affect not only the cells of our skin are also common to most age-associated diseases.
- “Sergio Giunta from The Clinical Laboratory & Molecular Diagnostics of the Geriatric Hospital in Ancona, Italy says a review of the literature on Inflammaging suggests that, like acute inflammation is well known to be associated with the five cardinal features 1. rubor (redness), 2. tumor (swelling), 3. dolor (pain), 4. calor (warm), 5. functio lesa (loss of function), on the contrary, “inflamm-aging” is characterized by the complex set of five conditions which can be described as 1. low-grade, 2. controlled, 3. asymptomatic, 4. chronic, 5. systemic, inflammatory state.”
May we add:
All those “cardinal inflammatory and inflamm-aging features” are at least partially counteracted at the level of the skin by coating the skin that is most frequently exposed to solar radiation with the products made with a “little celebrity’s bubbling elixir of youth”. Although full success may well depend on an active, balanced, and healthy lifestyle.
Try BIOSKINREJUVENATION CREAM
And Get Your Skin Healthy Again, Quickly!
BIOSKINREJUVENATION has three mayor effects:
- (1) Purifies the cells & decongests tissues as it helps to eliminate waste, toxins, actinic keratosis crusts and all damaged structures;
- (2) Favors cellular regeneration;
- (3) Removes age spots, sun and dark spots, melasma dark patches, and acne post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
It leaves your skin smooth, refreshed, soft and with use over a period of time it takes away all imperfections and blemishes: acne spots, scars, keratosis bumps, razor nicks and burns, actinic keratosis lesions, roughness, dryness, eczema, dermatitis, the effects on the skin of radiotherapy for cancer, blisters, scrapes, cuts, and the list can go on and on… It also brightens and enhances your complexion.
The results are:
- A healthier appearance of the skin
- A thicker more healthy skin
- Normal skin color
- Normal skin texture and
- A hydrated skin
About Age Spots Removal
- What Are Age Spots?
- Age Spots Removal
- Protection from UV radiation and Free Radicals
- Anti Wrinkles Cream
- Progression of Actinic Keratosis Skin Lesions into Pre-Cancer Lesions
Web Links of Interest:
- What Is Melasma?
- Melasma Treatment
- Hyperpigmentation Skin Disorders
- Hyperpigmentation Treatment
- Age Spots Removal
- Blocks melanin synthesis and reduces the formation of unwanted pigmentation, allowing control over skin tone and brown spots. It helps with pigmented spots such as freckles, solar lentigines (also called liver spots or age posts), brown and cafe-au-lait spots, hyperpigmentation, and melasma (localized post-partum darkening of the skin)
- Powered by BIOCUTIS® Serum
- Promotes cell proliferation and new synthesis of collagen and elastin from within the skin
- Helps remodel and speed turnover of the basal membrane of the skin
- Protects from the effects of UVA radiation
- Powerful enzymatic antioxidant activity by both Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) and Glutathione S-transferase (GSH-T)
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory as it metabolizes or breaks down the denatured proteins into its amino-acid components, which otherwise cause inflammaging, and releases them for rebuilding of the skin structures
- Protects skin by activity of low molecular antioxidants that have similar effects than those of Vitamin C but without the pitfalls or instability of cosmetics that contain Vitamin C
- Replenishes the lipid barrier of the skin
- Hydrates the skin and promotes the proliferation of glycosaminoglycans, the molecules that hold water in the skin from within and firm and strengthen sagging skin
- Supports Your Immune System
- No Side Effects
- Money Back Guarantee
“I have used two jars of your product for melasma. My skin condition has improved incredibly and I am really happy.”
Fabi Oleas. California, USA
“I previously ordered the bio skin rejuvenation. I’ve been using it for approximately 8 weeks and it has produced wonders. I had brown patches on my face that other products and even accutanne could not remove, but your product did. I am now ordering the bio-body cream for my son’s back. I will continue to use the Biocutis line for all my needs. Thank you.”
DK. Golconda, Louisiana US
“I have ordered several times from you. I am placing this order for my sister as well as for myself. I love the way your treatment feels on my face! At first, I called your customer service and they told me this cream was great to prevent big blemishes from forming. I still get minor small ones, but they do not leave behind dark spots as it used to be and are fewer and I can see them disappear, I can see it. BIO SKIN REJUVENATION keeps my face glowing and looking more than radiant! Thanks a lot.”
Pamela Stewart. London
“I’ve been using your cream for over a year now and I can’t believe the difference it has made. My skin looks great and those little wrinkles around my eyes have disappeared. Scarring from an operation last year are growing fainter all the time. I’m 45 and people guess I’m 35. Yeah!”
Sh. Kirkland. MT, USA.
Skin colors problems
|Click On Your Skin Concern||Hyperpigmentation||Age Spots||Melasma||Skin Discoloration|