Wrinkles Cream, Sun Damaged Skin And Age Spots Solution
A Biological Solution for Wrinkles and Age Spots Removal
BIO SKIN REJUVENATION is the solution that helps your skin diminish the appearance of premature wrinkles and renew all those cells that have accumulated damage from excess exposure to the suns’ UV rays and free radicals.
The enzymes in the cream “digest” or dissolve damaged cells and stimulate skin regeneration, without irritating the skin or triggering inflamm-aging as hydroxy acids or physical exfoliation does. The cream also contains ingredients that inhibit and take away excess deposits of melanin that show as age spots or dark blotches (hyperpigmentation).
The complex biological immune serum in the cream triggers a quick skin turnover, stimulates hydration of the skin from within, banishes imperfections, brown and sun spots and even actinic keratosis scales and scars; and promotes vascular micro-circulation for enhanced skin nutrition and skin tightness.
Works for all skin types, including extremely sensitive skin.
A cream for application on face, neck or hands to remove spots and improve moisturizing, revitalize skin affected by solar radiation and free radicals (photo-damage), wrinkles and “inflamm-aging”
Ingredients are the same as in BIOSKINCARE plus
- a) A natural Rumex extract (botanical), that reduces melanin hyperpigmentation and
- b) A biomimetic peptide that inhibits the accumulation of melanin pigments.
Powered by Biocutis Serum, a complex biological compound packed with enzymes, proteins, carbohydrate chains and trace elements that act in concert to dissolve or “digest” damaged tissues, trigger the proliferation of fibroblasts that give rise to new healthy skin structures such as collagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycans or water holding molecules, and eliminate redness and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- It is antioxidant, degrades damaged proteins with enzymes and has an anti-inflammaging effect.
- Also deeply moisturizes and replenishes the lipid barrier of the skin.
- Brightens and evens skin tone.
- Grinds down keratin follicle plugs through enzyme dissolution of keratin and prevents the growth of new scaly or horny abnormal actinic keratosis formations.
- Acts as a non-trauma exfoliation by eliminating dead cells and scaly lesions before they grow.
- Inhibits melanin deposition and takes away excess melanin pigmentation
- It nourishes your skin and protects it from free radicals.
- Improves the skin’s elasticity, and leaves it silky soft and soothed.
What Are Wrinkles?
Wrinkles are creases or folds in the skin. In aging skin, they occur because of the loss of elasticity and generalized loss of dermal thickness that accompanies aging.
Even though wrinkles are part of aging, age alone is not the sole cause. Only “laugh lines” are a natural consequence of aging. These hairline depressions around the corners of the eye, as well as the deeper furrows between the nose and upper lip, probably occur because elastic fibers in the skin loosen over time, allowing the skin to sag and fold in on itself. Repeated muscle movement also causes furrows. Most of the rest of the lines in a “lived-in face” are a consequence of overexposure to ultraviolet (UV) sunlight, both UVA (responsible for tanning, wrinkling, and melanoma) and UVB (responsible for sunburn and basal and squamous cell carcinoma).
UV light may damage skin by increasing the production of proteolytic enzymes that break down collagen, the connective tissues located beneath the dermis.
There are three types of wrinkles:
Crinkles are the very fine wrinkles that happen in aging skin and they appear everywhere, not just in places that have been exposed to sunlight. Elastic fibers in your skin start to deteriorate around the age of 30, although you might not notice it until sometime later. This type of wrinkling happens even without sun exposure, but is probably heightened by it.
Glyphic wrinkles are wrinkles that we all normally have, but which become accentuated with aging. If you have taken to wearing turtlenecks or scarves to hide those lines on your neck that didn’t used to look so bad, you know what a glyphic wrinkle is. These tend to become more pronounced with muscle contraction or with facial expressions.
Furrows are those mostly straight lines that start to appear on the faces of aging people. Forehead lines, “crows” feet, laugh lines that go from the nose to the corner of your mouth, and just keep getting deeper…furrows. It is difficult to get rid of these types of wrinkles when they appear at rest between muscle groups. The “crow’s feet” that remain visibly noticeable at the corners of your eyes even when you are not smiling, will probably not be eradicated, but may be reduced in appearance.
If aging, as some say, is a disease, then wrinkles can be viewed as small, improperly healed wounds. Indeed wrinkles are characterized by incorrect deposition of collagen and imperfect skin cell layering, which is also seen in healed wounds albeit on a much larger scale. If so, could the agents that modify the process of wound healing (by minimizing scar formation and improving skin remodeling) have a potential to prevent or even reduce wrinkles? Well, possibly. A good example of a wound-healing agent that appears to also have anti-wrinkle potential is the class of compounds called copper peptides.
Anti Wrinkles Treatment With Natural Bio-Available Copper Peptides
What exactly are copper peptides and how can they boost skin rejuvenation? Generally speaking, peptides are small fragments of proteins. (And the proteins are the key building blocks of most living tissues.) Certain kinds of peptides have an avid affinity for copper, to which they bind very tightly. The resulting compound consisting of a peptide and a copper atom has become known as a copper peptide.
A lot of substances can have a positive effect on wound healing. A distinctive feature of bio-available copper peptides is that they reduce scar tissue formation while stimulating normal skin remodeling. In other words, they help better restore the damaged area to its original look.
The mechanism of copper peptide action is relatively complex. Copper bound to amino-acids induces the degradation of “extra-large” collagen aggregates found in scars and promotes the synthesis of smaller more regular collagen found in normal skin. It also promotes the synthesis of elastin, proteoglycans, glycosaminoglycans and other components of the skin matrix. Other important effects of Copper Peptides include the ability to regulate the growth rate and migration of different types of cells; significant anti-inflammatory action; and the ability to prevent the release of oxidation-promoting iron into the tissues. The net result is a faster, better and “cleaner” healing.
You might say it’s nice to have cleanly healed wounds, but what about people who do not have any wounds or ulcerations to heal? Can copper peptides be useful for regular skin protection and rejuvenation? It appears that they can. However, while the wound healing effects of copper peptide have been investigated and documented in many studies, much less research has been done so far on their cosmetic and anti-aging use.
The available evidence indicated the following potential skin benefits:
Many existing skin care treatments are based on the concept of removing the outermost or even deeper layers of the skin. The resulting healing process stimulates skin remodeling leading to smoother, younger looking skin. Since copper peptides optimize healing and improve skin remodeling, they can increase the effect of treatments based on various forms of controlled skin injury. In particular, copper peptides can be useful after various forms of laser resurfacing, dermabrasion, and chemical peels.
Copper peptides are effective against various forms of skin irritation, mainly due to their anti-inflammatory effects. Skin irritation, even in the absence of open lesions, dramatically accelerates skin aging by promoting the formation of free radicals and other toxic byproducts. Some common skin rejuvenation treatments, such as tretinoin (Retin A, Renova) and alpha hydroxy acids can cause irritation. If during treatment you experience skin irritation for an extended period of time, your skin will likely end up in a worse shape than when you started. In many cases, copper peptides can reduce or eliminate the irritation and help maximize treatment benefits.
It is always easier to prevent the damage than to fix it later. To a significant degree, skin aging is caused by the accumulation of minor day-to-day damage from sun, wind, detergents, acne, abrasions and so forth. As these minute lesions heal, they leave microscopic imperfections, which, eventually, accumulate to become visible signs of aging. While it remains to be further researched, it appears that copper peptides can help minimize the damage from daily wear and tear of the skin. For instance, one study demonstrated that copper peptides helped recover skin integrity after exposure to SLS, a common detergent found in many shampoos, cleansers, and dish washing/laundry products.
It remains unclear whether copper peptides can reverse wrinkles and other signs of aging in the intact skin. Theoretically, it is possible since copper peptides promote the degradation of abnormally large cross-linked collagen (the one found in scars and, to a lesser degree, in wrinkles). They also stimulate the production of “regular” collagen found in normal skin. In one small study, copper peptides stimulated collagen production in the intact skin. In fact, in that study copper peptides produced a stronger stimulation of collagen synthesis than tretinoin (Retin A, Renova) or ascorbate (vitamin C).
While moderate use of copper peptides stimulates collagen synthesis and has antioxidant effect (by stimulating the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase), excessive use of copper peptides extracted from soy proteins can have an opposite effect by increasing the levels of free copper. Free copper promotes free radical damage and collagen breakdown leading to accelerated skin aging. These problems do not seem to occur among the majority of copper peptide users. However, there are anecdotal reports indicating that such side-effects might happen with overuse or, rarely, even normal use in sensitive individuals. Ideally, a sufficiently large study is needed to better quantify these risk.
Finally, copper peptides are a promising skin treatment with a good safety profile. Their ability to improve the healing of various types of skin lesions is well established. It is likely that copper peptides may slow down the development of the signs of skin aging by limiting the consequences of daily wear and tear. Also, copper peptides may augment the results of the skin rejuvenation treatments based on controlled skin injury, such as laser resurfacing, dermabrasion and peels. Also, it appears that certain copper peptide products may cause rare but significant skin damaged in some cases of over use or unusual sensitivity.
What makes the copper peptides in BIOSKINREJUVENATION effective and a safer anti wrinkles treatment?
A natural cosmetic product, not a drug or pharmaceutical product.
BIOSKINREJUVENATION is made with the natural secretions from a land snail (Helix Aspersa Müller), the same they use to quickly repair their own skin and shell when damaged. It is a serum that is included into an odorless cream.
Analysis of the serum has determined that it contains activators of skin growth factors, antimicrobial peptides, natural anti-inflammatory and immune modulating proteins, glycoproteins, glycosaminoglycans that tightly bind divalent copper cations, a high level of Copper (II), and glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) a protein-free polysaccharides.
Unlike harsh chemicals and physical processing typically used to produce protein supplements, which unfortunately denatures (destroys) the natural configuration of proteins yielding something that is not completely absorbed and utilized by the human body, the protein secretions of the snail are used as they are naturally. And are included in our cream without any process that may denature them. On the contrary their bio-availabity for living cells is thoroughly preserved.
Double blind studies comparing placebo to the natural product on one side of the face compared to the other using objective techniques to measure wrinkle depth have shown improving in this parameter as well as skin smoothness, suppleness and reduction of hyperpigmentation in more than 80% of subjects studied. Most people have seen results in as little as two weeks when they have applied BIOSKINREJUVENATION cream twice a day every day.
Topical application of BIOSKINREJUVENATION is also a potent messages that signals to your system that it is being taking care off in a balanced and proper way, with all the ingredients that help it accelerate the natural skin renewal process.
Application of the cream night and day for a period of 2 months yields:
- Decrease in wrinkles depth
- Increase in collagen and elastin from within the deep layers of the skin, giving skin firmness
- Improvement of the water holding capacity of healthy skin, reducing sagging and fragility
- Reduction of age spots, dark pigmentation, hyperpigmentation, melasma
- Relief of topic dermatitis,
- Restoration of the natural skin color of those affected by hyperpigmentation, in people of all skin colors including African, Asian & Latin.
BIOSKINREJUVENATION helps your skin repair and moisturize itself! There is nothing like it! It has been used on age spots, melasma, hyperpigmentation, age lines, sensitive skin, dry skin, skin allergies, skin marks and other skin problems and conditions.
BIOSKINREJUVENATION regulates pigmentation tone for the total skin surface, lightening the complexion, and blocking the deleterious effects on the appearance caused by certain endocrine disorders. And it is a safe product for achieving such regulation of epidermal pigmentation tone. It helps with a number of localized hyperpigmentation disorders. These include pigmented spots such as freckles, solar lentigines (also called liver spots), acanthosis nigricans (a hypermelanotic disorder), cafe-au-lait spots, moles, and melasma (localized post-partum darkening of the skin).
Try BIOSKINREJUVENATION CREAM for Wrinkles and Age Spots
And Get Your Skin Healthy Again, Quickly!
BIOSKINREJUVENATION has three mayor effects:
- (1) Purifies the cells & decongests tissues as it helps to eliminate waste, toxins, actinic keratosis crusts and all damaged structures;
- (2) Favors cellular regeneration;
- (3) Removes age spots, sun and dark spots, melasma dark patches, and acne post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
It leaves your skin smooth, refreshed, soft and with use over a period of time it takes away all imperfections and blemishes: acne spots, scars, skin bumps, razor nicks and burns, actinic keratosis lesions, roughness, dryness, eczema, dermatitis, the effects on the skin of radiotherapy for cancer, blisters, scrapes, cuts, and the list can go on and on… It also brightens and enhances your complexion.
The results are:
- A healthier appearance of the skin
- A thicker more healthy skin
- Normal skin color
- Normal skin texture and
- A hydrated skin
Anti Wrinkles Treatment
- What Are Wrinkles?
- Anti Wrinkles Treatment With Natural Bio-Available Copper Peptides
- Protection from UV radiation and Free Radicals
- Antioxidants, Free Radicals and Wrinkles
- Age Spots Removal
- Wrinkles & Inflamm-Aging
- Progression of Actinic Keratosis Skin Lesions into Pre-Cancer Lesions
- Wrinkles Cream, Sun Damaged Skin And Age Spots
- Wrinkles and Eye Cream
- Wrinkles and Rich Night Cream
- Blocks melanin synthesis and reduces the formation of unwanted pigmentation, allowing control over skin tone and brown spots. It helps with pigmented spots such as freckles, solar lentigines (also called liver spots or age posts), brown and cafe-au-lait spots, hyperpigmentation, and melasma (localized post-partum darkening of the skin)
- Powered by BIOCUTIS® Serum
- Promotes cell proliferation and new synthesis of collagen and elastin from within the skin
- Helps remodel and speed turnover of the basal membrane of the skin
- Protects from the effects of UVA radiation
- Powerful enzymatic antioxidant activity by both Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) and Glutathione S-transferase (GSH-T)
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory as it metabolizes or breaks down the denatured proteins into its amino-acid components, which otherwise cause inflammaging, and releases them for rebuilding of the skin structures
- Protects skin by activity of low molecular antioxidants that have similar effects than those of Vitamin C but without the pitfalls or instability of cosmetics that contain Vitamin C
- Replenishes the lipid barrier of the skin
- Hydrates the skin and promotes the proliferation of glycosaminoglycans, the molecules that hold water in the skin from within and firm and strengthen sagging skin
- Supports Your Immune System
- No Side Effects
- Money Back Guarantee
Ingredients in BIOSKINREJUVENATION
- Purified Water (solvent)
- Peg-4 Olivate (emulsifier derived from Olive Oil)
- Sorbitan Olivate from Olive Oil (moisturizer)
- Biocutis® Serum: Helix Aspersa Müller Glycoconjugates
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Rumex Occidentalis Extract
- Biomimetic Nonapeptide-1
- Phenoxyethanol (Preservant)
- Ethylhexylglycerine (Preservant Enhancer)
“I have used this product and it is great for the lines above the lip. The lines have disappeared. And it is great for the wrinkles under and around the eyes. “
Patricia Ciccone. PA, USA
“Excellent product for scars and wrinkles. I have been using your product for 3 months now, and the results are quite astounding. I am actually ordering for friends now, as you can tell by the number of orders I have placed with you in the last three months. Thank you for a great product.”
Cameron Templar. NY, USA
“I have ordered several times from you. I am placing this order for my sister as well as for myself. I love the way your treatment feels on my face! At first, I called your customer service and they told me this cream was great to prevent big blemishes from forming. I still get minor small ones, but they do not leave behind dark spots as it used to be and are fewer and I can see them disappear, I can see it. BIO SKIN REJUVENATION keeps my face glowing and looking more than radiant! Thanks a lot.”
Pamela Stewart. London
“This product is so exciting because it really works (for wrinkles and age spots), I am startled by the results. Exfoliation within the cream… what an amazing results oriented team. This works better than collagen at the plastic surgeon’s office. Thank you!”
Kate M K. TX, USA
I have been using it for like 3 weeks now for my terrible sensitive and atopic skin. My skin is less sensitive, less dry. No more face rashes or pain. More clear, less frekles. I have notice an improvement in my wrinkles. Less noticeable. But most of all: one time in the morning and my face keeps soothed the whole day and night. It has not given me any rash at all. I am under new HRT (hormone replacement treatment) because of a histerectomy. I haven’t tried it in my scar but probably I will. I am going to 46 very white and atopic complexion and I can say I am happy with this product. Thanks.
Maria Gabriela Hidalgo, Costa Rica
Blog Category: Anti Wrinkle Cream – Related Posts:
- Wrinkle cream can be your best friend in trying to prevent premature aging or to reverse the signs of aging. Yes, there are several different wrinkle treatments that you can choose from, but natural anti-aging…
- One of the most popular types of age-defying product is the anti-wrinkle cream. Even though most people don’t start showing signs of aging such as wrinkles or age spots until in their 30s or 40s,…
- Lifecell deep anti wrinkle cream and moisturizing skin care product is guaranteed to remove wrinkles, reverse the ageing process, moisturize and firm facial skin. ……
- If you are a newbie in the anti aging world, don’t worry. There are many wrinkle creams in cyber space that can help your complexion. A product that combines snail serum, rumex extract and hyaluronic…
Beauty & Aging
|Click On Your Skin Concern||Skin Cream||Wrinkle Cream||Eye Cream||Night Cream||Anti Aging Skin Care|
|BIOSKIN EYE CREAM||[x]|